I’ve been getting lots of emails and tweets and general pokes about when HIDE AND SEEK, the sequel to CAPTURE THE FLAG, will be available. The answer to that question is April 1st – less than two months away!
The book is available for pre-order now, through your favorite bookseller, and Scholastic just sent me a few more advance reader copies, so I thought it would be fun to give some away for CAPTURE THE FLAG fans who aren’t feeling all that patient.
To enter the drawing, just leave a comment on this blog post with your name & a way to reach you if you win. I’ll draw a winner on Friday, February 15th – so let’s say that the deadline to enter is 11pm EST on Valentine’s Day.
If you’d like extra chances to win, you can do any or all of these things:
- Blog about CAPTURE THE FLAG
- “Like” my author page on Facebook.
- “Like” CAPTURE THE FLAG on Facebook.
- Write a mini-review of CAPTURE THE FLAG as your Facebook Status Update
- Share a cover image of CAPTURE THE FLAG or HIDE AND SEEK on Facebook. (You can swipe the cover from above.)
- Tweet a mini-review of CAPTURE THE FLAG.
- Share your review of CAPTURE THE FLAG on GoodReads, Amazon, & Barnes and Noble.
- Share your review of CAPTURE THE FLAG at Powells (and if you’re 1st to review it, Powells will also enter you for their gift card giveaway!)
- Ask your school or library to pre-order HIDE AND SEEK
- Tweet or Facebook this update: HIDE AND SEEK, @katemessner’s sequel to CAPTURE THE FLAG, comes out April 1st! http://bit.ly/YEgLPg
- Have the cover of HIDE AND SEEK or CAPTURE THE FLAG tattooed on your left bicep. (Not really… I just put that in to see if anyone was still paying attention.)
- Do some other creative, great thing to spread the word about CAPTURE THE FLAG and HIDE AND SEEK.
Whatever you do for extra chances to win, please just leave a comment here letting me know. Total honor system here. If you think it’ll help more mystery lovers discover the Silver Jaguar Society series, then go for it, and I’ll toss your name in the hat an extra time or two. Or ten.
And finally, if you’re a teacher or librarian who does something cool with your whole class, let me know and I’ll enter you for for a separate, special teacher/librarian giveaway.
Giveaway rules: Books can only be shipped to US addresses. If you’re under 13, please have an adult enter for you. Deadline to enter is 11pm EST February 14th. Winners will be announced here on my blog on Friday, February 15th.