- Earth’s the right place for love.
- Good fences make good neighbors.
- We have ideas yet that we haven’t tried.
- So all who hide too well away must speak and tell us where they are.
- ‘Men work together,’ I told him from the heart, ‘Whether they work together or apart.’
- ‘Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in.’
- It’s a nice way to live, just taking what Nature is willing to give.
If you live in New England, check out the Robert Frost Trail in Ripton, VT some day. It’s a beautiful walk through woods and meadows, short enough for small kids. You can stop along the way to read Frost verses that correspond to the landscape. We stopped to catch frogs, too, on a trip when my son was little. The website says it will be closed for work for a few weeks in June but will be open in time for blueberry picking season.